Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day

Hopefully everyone went out and voted.  I know I did.  And thanks to early voters, I walked right in, got my voting card, walked right to a machine and was done with the whole thing in about five minutes.

That being said, many in Nevada were disappointed with our choices, particularly for our Senator.  I thought of it is an opportunity.

Yes, we were asked to choose between a Left-wing nutjob who has cost taxpayers millions and consistently voted to increase government spending or a crazy (possibly clinically so) woman who has frequently associated with Scientologists, supported giving prison inmates massages, and who thinks abortion should be illegal even in cases of rape and incest.

I, however, viewed it as an opportunity to vote my mind, rather than be concerned about voting for an "electable" candidate.  Let's face it.  Either way, we are now stuck with a Senator who is at least one (possibly several) cards short of a deck.

So I voted for Michael L. Haines, and I don't feel bad about it.  Happy Election Day, and I really do hope everyone voted.

No comments:

Post a Comment